This information is:
- of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual, entity or product/service;
- Not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date;
- Sometimes linked to external sites over which the Customtronix services have no control and for which the Customtronix assumes no responsibility;
- Not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
- Please note that it cannot be guaranteed that a document available on-line exactly reproduces an officially adopted or technical accurate text from any technical or legal standpoint. Many documents are kept as reference only and are outdated..
- It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. However some data or information on our site may have been created or structured in files or formats that are not error-free and we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The Customtronix accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
- This disclaimer is not intended to limit the liability of the Customtronix in contravention of any requirements laid down in applicable national law nor to exclude its liability for matters which may not be excluded under that law.
Reproduction of information on our website is authorized, provided the source is acknowledged or otherwise stated.
However, prior permission must be obtained for the reproduction or re-distribution of conversion and update software, such permission shall cancel the above-mentioned general permission and shall clearly indicate any restrictions on use that Customtronix impose.
Any software that is made available to download from this website is the copyrighted work of suppliers. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the software (“License Agreement”). You may not download or install any Software that is accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless you have read and accepted the terms of the License Agreement. REPRODUCTION OR REDISTRIBUTION OF THE SOFTWARE IS PROHIBITED EXCEPT AS PROVIDED FOR IN THE APPLICABLE LICENSE AGREEMENT.
Customtronix Ltd Sales and repairs original/brand (car) radios in the EUROPEAN UNION (EU).
By doing so Customtronix Ltd are entitled to third party use of trademark in communications with customers, which include low resolution pictures (thumbnails) logos and vector graphic. What is referred to as “Fair use” under (EU Directive: 2015/2436, L336/4. 27).
All products and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
Personal Data Protection
Customtronix is committed to user privacy. The policy on “protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the Community institutions” is based on The Regulation General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and may on some points be altered due to external services. Although you can browse through most of these Web Sites without giving any information about yourself, in some cases, personal information is required in order to provide the e-services you are requesting.
What is an e-service?
An e-service in EUROPE is a service or resource made available on the Internet in order to improve the communication between us and our customers. Customtronix mainly used common technologies such as WORDPRESS and Woocommerce. Payment gateways is PayPal both for card processing and PayPal accounts.
What information is collected, for what purpose and through which technical means the Customtronix collects personal information exclusively to the extent necessary to fulfil a specific purpose. The information will not be re-used for an incompatible purpose;
To whom is your information is disclosed?.
The Customtronix will only disclose information to third parties if that is necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose(s) identified above and to the mentioned (categories of) recipients.
Such can be but not limited to the government (read further below), consultants and Webb designers. Personal data and credit-card information is stored with PayPal and we do not have access to that information nor can we share it.
You can access your information by login in to your account, verify its accuracy and, if necessary, correct it. As a data subject you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data on legitimate compelling grounds except when it is collected in order to comply with a legal obligation, or is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, or is to be used for a purpose for which you have given your consent;
Note: Swedish companies are by law forced to store book keeping for 10 years.
How do we treat e-mails you send us?
Our webpage have several contact forms, which you use to send your comments to a specific product or service.
When you send such a message, your personal data is collected only to the extent necessary to reply. If the management team of the mailbox is unable to answer your question, it will forward your e-mail to another service. You will be informed, via e-mail, about which service your question has been forwarded to.
If you have any questions about the processing of your e-mail and related personal data, do not hesitate to include them in your message.
HOW DOES THE WEBSHOP FUNCTIONS?
– You notice a product you want to order
– You fill out the amount of products (indicate taste if necessary)
– Click on “shopping cart”
– A little screen appears that indicates that your products have been added to the cart
– If you want to pay, click on the cart
– You will see your full order
– click on “order”
– Fill out the country you live in and fill out the shipping- and payment choices
– click “next”
– You needs to enter all fields so that we receive your order correctly and can start processing your order without delay (invoice and shipping address may be different)
– You need to accept the delivery terms
– Click ” Next”
– a screen appears with the order that can be printed (right click on screen)
– Click last time on “Send order” before definitely finalizing your order. On the last step you can also give the information such as VIN-number or any other info.
– Check for emails from us (in your SPAM filter?)
– We validates all order manually before we activate the order and the shopping system sends out a *pay now* email, allow a few days..
For best service use a updated PC and browsers.
Customer is responsible for that contact details, shipping and billing address is correct on the account. Customer that do not want to get information email must contact us to be removed.
It is the sole responsibility of the customer to keep products insured during transport to us or back to customers or back to us for warranty repair as well as to cover all expenses and costs.. Any product shipped to us for any reason should be marked with name and contact details. A copy of the contract/purchase receipt should be attached if available.
It is the customer responsibility to inspect any delivery and properly documents any damage and contact us without delays.
Software is delivered within 5 workings days, fortunately we often supplies the required software within hours after payment is secured.
Radios, Hardware and conversion services
Customtronix is not working with any radio or car manufacturer. We have therefore no inside knowledge when and how the manufacturers changes specifications for radio hardware and firmware, it is only when we see a new radio for the first time we learn about the updates..
If you send us a radio or any other item or buy a conversion software you must be prepared that the outcome can be both negative and positive. We may have to give “walkover” and return the radio to you, not converted and not necessarily in working order.
If we needs to re-write a software or a database the time-span for conversion may go from 24 hours to several week. It might be so that we deem it noncommercial and do not do any further development for that specific radio model.
A radio may have to be recalled several time for adjustments and warranty work on customers expenses. We try to inform customers at earliest possible opportunity to minimize the effect of any negative outcome.
The customer is responsible for any intellectual property related to navigation and car infotainment system. And that the car is fully legal when it is sold and meets all applicable laws and regulations.
Fortunately, every year we make well over 10.000 conversions and only a few “bad apples..” turns up related to new firmware or radio specifications changes..
Customtronix does not accept any liability whatsoever related to: sales, delays, shipping costs, fire, client or customer claims, theft, loss of parcels, broken and none operable navigation radios, infringement of intellectual property rights, loss of manufacturer warranty, related to our services or conversions unless accepted and specified in written communication. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to read this page and to contact us before purchase for any claim or warranty issue that may arise in the future.
If you think you have been wrongfully billed it is the responsibility of the buyer to notify Customtronix. Bank Payment is only allowed for a selected customers (PayPal is standard). Products are return-shipped only after Payment have been cleared to our accounts. Customtronix may re-sell any products to reclaim costs if customer does not pay the agree amount.
Customtronix accept return and refund of hardware not meeting specified standard. Software is only refunded if the software is BOUND to medium, like a SD card (that can be returned). If the product is composing both a downloadable software and a hardware component. Refund is only made for the hardware, after it have been safely returned. Software is rated as UNTANGLEABLE.
Customtronix Ltd (Stockholm 1/27/2017)